Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A few questions.... my car is now..SOLD :-(

Frustrating selling privately at times but stick at it and hold your nerve on the price.

I've had very good success in recent years using gumtree, the ads are free and you can re-list the ad at anytime to get it back to the top.

Make sure you have decent pics.

Good luck with the sale

Well that's it guys, its sold, been paid the full amount and the guy is picking it up tonight.

Thanks for all the help over the last year, I have loved every second of 911 ownership, truly magical.

I will be back!!!

Good Result :thumbs:

:bye: ........ for now.

T8 said:
Good Result :thumbs:

:bye: ........ for now.

+1.

:thumbs:

Well done so happy that things worked out in the end.

:thumb:

:D

Well done Ben. I'm pleased things fell into place. I look forward to seeing you back on here in the future. Good luck with everything! :thumb:

Great news Ben, looking forward to welcoming you back with another Porsche in the future

Mike

Mixed feelings on this one mate, happy for you and your family it sold promptly enough and the money is for a better purpose but sorry you had to sell your P&J in the first place. It was a cracking example of a car and the new owner is a lucky man, hopefully he'll sign up to 911uk.

Hope to see you in a 911 in the not too distant future.

Thanks guys.

It will be missed, 30 years of wanting one, a real dream come true.

Its going to a good home, its a nice story actually. The guy bought it for his dad, some years ago when he was at uni he borrowed some money off his dad and said when you retire I will pay you back by buying you a Porsche. So thats what he is doing.

Give me 5-10 years and I will be disappointed if I am not a 911 owner again.

Glad you managed to sell it , sounds as tho it will be going to a great new home

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back