Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 1998 Boxster 2.5 project begins...

Porsche Clonkster. :lol:

I got a delivery today,should keep me out of mischief for a while.

Don't forget to waterproof it after you've done the reviver.

Today I worked on the seats using the renovo.
The first step was to scrub the seats using flash multipurpose cleaner and a brush.This is how they looked.

The next step was to apply two coats of the renovo and then stand back and marvel at the results!!!

Wow. Seats look fantastic. You've taken years off them. I love these restoration threads. Your car is a credit to you, it looks fantastic. Keep it up, best of all it's your daily :thumb:

s70rjw said:
Wow. Seats look fantastic. You've taken years off them. I love these restoration threads. Your car is a credit to you, it looks fantastic. Keep it up, best of all it's your daily :thumb:
Thank you :thumb:

Today I used the renovo roof renovator.
I'm very pleased with the results and it looks far better in the flesh than these pictures suggest.
Another product that I would definitely recommend. :thumbs:

Before

After

kas750 said:
Today I worked on the seats using the renovo.
The first step was to scrub the seats using flash multipurpose cleaner and a brush.This is how they looked.

The next step was to apply two coats of the renovo and then stand back and marvel at the results!!!

Looks like you've gone from perforated leather seats to non-perforated, did it fill those holes too?!?!?

The bonnet badge was looking a little worse for wear so I snagged an as new badge from Douglas valley breakers for £30.
It really lifts the look of the front end.

I have given the car a check over and a clean in preparation for the upcoming European tour.See you all there!

I do love that red centre console :worship: :thumbs:

alex yates said:
I do love that red centre console :worship: :thumbs:
Yes it really seems to lift the look of the 996/986 interiors. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back