Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 Turbo for 90K

Boba fett said:
IMI A said:
https://rpmtechnik.co.uk/sales/vehicle/997-turbo-2/

This should bring the vendor back to reality. £30k variance :floor:

Id happy pay the 30k extra so I don't have to have that baby sick trim though :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

+1 that car would be on the market for a significant amount more if it didn't have that interior..... as they say.... you can't polish a ......

Bonkers money! Don't understand it at all, how much more is a new one?

:dont know:

MNC911 said:
10 years old.... :?: , I don't get it.

Shaking my head and rolling my eyes at this continuous craze.

DucatiRob said:
Bonkers money! Don't understand it at all, how much more is a new one?

:dont know:

I don't for one minute think that car is worth that, the dealer is trying his luck, maybe because 997.1 GT3's go for that amount and one with those miles would go for considerably more.

I think that sand interior one at RPM is a way better colour combo than the £85k one (I think the yellow sticking looks out of place)

I wanted one with a sand interior when I was looking but wanted the black dash top as I found in the sand reflected onto the windscreen and was distracting. Ended up with black interior!

Think you'll find the more distinctive colours (within reason) will age better than the black on black as these head towards being collectors cars.

J

James4444 said:
I think that sand interior one at RPM is a way better colour combo than the £85k one (I think the yellow sticking looks out of place)

I wanted one with a sand interior when I was looking but wanted the black dash top as I found in the sand reflected onto the windscreen and was distracting. Ended up with black interior!

Think you'll find the more distinctive colours (within reason) will age better than the black on black as these head towards being collectors cars.

J

:thumb: you keep telling yourself that :grin:

Just look at the premium for yellow stitching and seat belts ... i rest my case :grin:

James4444 said:
Just look at the premium for yellow stitching and seat belts ... i rest my case :grin:

Love yellow seat belts but not a fan of yellow stitching.

maybee with alcantara yellow stitching works but now with leather.

andy996c4s said:
Boba fett said:
IMI A said:

Id happy pay the 30k extra so I don't have to have that baby sick trim though :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

+1 that car would be on the market for a significant amount more if it didn't have that interior..... as they say.... you can't polish a ......
.....but you can roll it in glitter! :grin:

andy996c4s said:
Boba fett said:
IMI A said:

Yes however for a few grand Linas would be able to redo the interior in a colour of your choice.

Would that be black sir....... lol

They can advertise it for 150k if they want ... doesn't mean it will sell at that price though..... let's face it, it was at a ridiculous price initially then when they see the chat on here , they bump it up 5k ..... would you buy from these guys ? ..... I wouldn't even look at their stock after that .....

We don't have to buy at these prices... keep the prices down to reasonable levels ... or else it's only ' investors' that will have these cars and not one of us who wants to drive and enjoy the cars .... it will be the money class taking them away from us mere enthusiast drivers....
Terry

That rpm car with it's sand interior (crucially with black dash/wheel/door tops), combined with slate grey looks very classy to my eyes. Can't see why sand would hold value back, surely it's not a case of black interior only :dont know:

Mine is all black and I find it rather boring!

easternjets said:
Came from Yorkshire Classic Porsche, say no more!

I subtly mentioned that at the start of the thread

http://www.sherburnrubber.co.uk/ is where Yorkshire Classic Porsche servicing/repairs used to be done until he fell out with Brian (owner) nor was he ever given the service book to stamp but that probably comes as no surprise. I don't know what made up company was stamped in the book

just to clarify why I know Brian. For 20 years or more I've taken my cars for tyres there. A year or so ago I asked you used to have Porsche's in for tyres. Not just tyres servicing and any repairs that were required I'm doing no more work for him. And walked off. Asked one of the guys what had gone on. You mean the Porsche dealer in wetherby he's txxt

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannahMich
Back