Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Possible Viewing Sunday- 997.2 C4S- Advice Req.

Ah, I seeeeeeee, yep that steering wheel has just one function :grin:

right exhaust looks bent? may have been tracked, also request dme report

I like midnight blue its a great colour when highly polished and some tlc.
car is top money at 42k but is a 4S which does command a bit of a premium over the 2S it is also well specced as others have said £500ish for the H&S bypass will make it sound like it should.

mine is midnight and with a good polish and some subtle details will look like this love it or hate it lol . the most important thing is get a good PPI :thumb:

Attachments

• 28685658252_5637ed60a0_c_151.jpg
    28685658252_5637ed60a0_c_151.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 4,187
Now that you say that, its the right side tips that look a bit skew-wif to me. All in all it's a good car at a great price in theory, needs an independent inspection to prove it IMO :mechanic:

Blimey Phil, our posts must have crossed on the ether and we said the same thing, get an inspection!

MJA911 said:
Blimey Phil, our posts must have crossed on the ether and we said the same thing, get an inspection!

lol great minds and all that :thumb: :thumb: thing is if the car is good and a ppi will tell you that ,you can change or sort everything else, alloys, MF wheel , exhaust etc etc they are cosmetic and really no reason to be put off a car. :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
MJA911 said:

lol great minds and all that :thumb: :thumb: thing is if the car is good and a ppi will tell you that ,you can change or sort everything else, alloys, MF wheel , exhaust etc etc they are cosmetic and really no reason to be put off a car. :thumb:

I have a friend that refused to even look at a 3.2 Carrera because the Fuchs were white and not black! :eek: He can't even get near to affording one these days! :dont know:

basildon993 said:
Phil 997 said:
MJA911 said:

I have a friend that refused to even look at a 3.2 Carrera because the Fuchs were white and not black! :eek: He can't even get near to affording one these days! :dont know:

I know , not sure if some people haven't got any vision but I see/hear it all the time "walked away because it didnt have cruise or nice alloys" , or I plan to keep it for 5 years and do 4k pa but its got 50k on a 10 yr old car. FFS it will be 15 yrs old when they sell it and only have 70k on the clock that would be very low mileage. :dont know: :dont know:

Ignore those saying this is strong money,. I can only assume that's based on what they'd pay not its market rate. If you're shopping for a Gen2 4S you probably know this is priced close to 65-70k examples. It's actually quite cheap.

That said, I flicked past it when I saw it on AT the other day. I can only think it's the wheels but it doesn't look like a 4S, it doesn't have the presence (in the photos anyway). It looks to be riding high too, 18"s??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back