Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Big Thanks to RSJ

Martyn1

As per title a big thank-you to all at RSJ (Slough) Martin in service and Darren and Joel in sales.

I was driving on the M4 yesterday morning and lost ability to change gear, so was stuck in second gear (no Friends theme tunes please!) for 1 junction until I could safely pull over. Was subsequently put on a flat bed truck and delivered to RSJ.

Quickly diagnosed as broken gear linkage, but as Martin said they had cars everywhere being serviced so he wasn't sure when they could address mine.

This afternoon I got a call all fixed, Martin has managed to squeeze me in between jobs, top man. Better still I got a message from Darren+Joel that even though i've had the car 8 months and the Gear Linkage was therefore out of warranty, they were happy to do me a really special deal on the cost of the part and repair.

Dont see many independents doing that.

Top guys thanks very much from a very happy customer

Nice to hear about a good dealer, good of you to share the story

Must adimit when I get around to getting my 911 in the summer Defo going to RSJ, service sounds spot on....

Bought mine from rsj. Can't recommend them enough :thumb:

+1 for the boys down at RSJ. Flawless service and support. Bought my G2C2S from there last Autumn.

Another +1 from here too, first-class dealers in all respects. Talking of which, I need to get a service booked pronto.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back