Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GROUP BUY, Transmission Mount Inserts from FUNCTION-FIRST

alex yates said:
Just spotted these on eBay. Seem like a decent deal compard to the American ones:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-9...-Mount-Bush-Insert-Kit-PFR57-531/371812102360

Hi Alex, these have been tried by a few members and all except one have removed them. the one who has kept them on does like them, but all of the others said they were horrible and some have now switched to the function first ones. I have no idea why they are rubbish, all I can think is typical Chinese crap looks the same but no research into materials R&D etc, just copies what they thought looked right . :dont know: But I am happy with the function first ones and have heard no negatives except the price lol I do know they have improved the shipping cost to something like $38 which helps a bit. :thumb:

Cheers Phil. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back