Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

whats it worth c4 manual aero

Thanks for all the info, seems that 14-15 is the magical number so I think ill advertise at 15 then I have a bit of room for movement.

I've seen a suitable daily/family wagon replacement so will get and ad sorted soon.

Slightly off-topic, slightly on - when I was looking last year the actual purchase price advertised was certainly something I looked at, but was far less important than whether the buyer would allow a full PPI from a recognised establishment, and (of equal importance) whether the price could then be negotiated if anything found.

I walked away from a really nice coupe because the owner said he'd not budge no matter what the PPI found, went straight to a convertible that the owner was more than happy to PPI and bought it.

= Ultimately it's condition with these cars, which cuts both ways, I bought a car that needed a lot of work to get it to the condition I wanted but the price reflected that. As long as price reflects condition then the car should sell.

(Says the man who has now spent £20k on a C2 cab, you may want to ignore me!)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back