Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: 996 Turbo, Manual, Black/Black Leather, 53k, FSH

bo_duke

Hi all, my 996 Turbo is up for sale in the classifieds (and on eBay):
- http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=7513

Its been excessively well maintained/pampered, and its tiara is almost blindingly sparkly, so a good opportunity to own an appreciating supercar for a while, with no pending bills/deferred maintenance to worry about.

My only reason for selling is fancying a change. A recent Cayman GTS loaner really got under my skin...dammit.

Are there any pictures? I could not see the car in the ad?

Lovely car, sensibly priced, needs better pictures though, try and take photos without houses in background, GLWS :thumb:

Jibaro said:
Lovely car, sensibly priced, needs better pictures though, try and take photos without houses in background, GLWS :thumb:

I think the picture's are OK.

The car stands out in the pictures, the houses do not draw your eye away from the car.

But you can't beat pics where the only thing you can see is the car.

:thumb:

My photoshoot options were somewhat limited by the threat of rain on its newly washed paintwork. Although I must get some credit for airbrushing the burnt out cars and old mattresses on peoples front lawns?

I may have another go when the suns out... If its not dirty again by then.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back