Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cobalt Blue C2

It has been a while since my last update. That is mainly due to there hasn't been much to report. The car has been in regular use. I have done some minor jobs, including getting around to fitting this.

:D :)

To celebrate the coming of the New Year, I had a run out to the Ace Cafe. I was directed to a lovely parking space right outside

Just as I was parking, I heard a squeal. The alternator belt clearly had enough

So after a tense journey home on the back of two recovery trucks (my rescue organisation were incompetent beyond belief), and another day cleaning my workshop in order to make some space (my 914 project is taking over all my space), I got the car in.

And after some spannering, new belts fitted :lol:

I use my car reasonably often, but one thing has been bothering me. When I fitted the new head unit, I fitted an ISO wiring harness to made changes / future upgrades a little easier. The downside was the wiring was a mess

I very much dislike wiring, so I got an auto electrician in. The results are much, much neater :D

Nice to see the car is being used now Phil , well done looks great I love the colour, sorted and now on to your 914, least you wont be freezing your nuts off as the summer is almost here , keep us updated on that one :thumb:

No major update for my 964, but happy to celebrate 10 years of ownership today :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back