Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

And all because the lady loves milk tray

Zingari said:
I think it's a tad overpriced based on the colour :bandit: WTF is 'crack free' leather :dont know:

Presumably no crack in the seats despite what the first owner must have been smoking when chose the colour :D

I am not sure i could drive that coloured car no matter what make or model it was.

Its way too are you being served, hello ducky, ooooh matron, carry on up the khyber.

Weird colour but I am sure the buyer can cut the cost of ownership by getting 'Milka' chocolate sponsorship. or at least a couple of years supply of the products for free!

Reserved

993 C4S Violet Metalic

I use to own that car, sold it and bought a 996 x50 Turbo, regretted selling it about two months. Kept the Turbo for about 18 months, then bought another 993 C4S.
Yes JZ haved had it for sale previously, Not sure but I was led to believe that hit had been stolen & recovered, hence not the full service history as the service book was in the car.

BTW when I had the car serviced at JZ they were not that impressed with the colour, thought it would be hard to sell, just go's to show 10 year plus on and it a great colour.

clear side repeaters

jonttt said:
Well I think its gorgeous, much better than the boring silver ones out there
:bandit:

Not too sure re the claim "just as it left the factory"...... clear side repeaters, turbo S front fogs and those awefull pedal covers.........of we are harsh

I think the price is very good in the market

I would be sorely tempted if I did not already have one :thumb:

The clear side repeaters along with the clear indicators were original fit, yes I fitted the Turbo S front fogs and those awful pedal covers at a later stage, Still wouldn't mind having the car back.

Sold according to PH advert

Re: clear side repeaters

911smark said:
jonttt said:
Well I think its gorgeous, much better than the boring silver ones out there
:bandit:

Not too sure re the claim "just as it left the factory"...... clear side repeaters, turbo S front fogs and those awefull pedal covers.........of we are harsh

I think the price is very good in the market

I would be sorely tempted if I did not already have one :thumb:

The clear side repeaters along with the clear indicators were original fit, yes I fitted the Turbo S front fogs and those awful pedal covers at a later stage, Still wouldn't mind having the car back.

Every U.K. 993 came with Amber side repeaters from the factory :thumb: but yes a C4S would have clear front indicators and red rears.

Re: clear side repeaters

dommorton said:
Every U.K. 993 came with Amber side repeaters from the factory :thumb: but yes a C4S would have clear front indicators and red rears.

Dom - just to hang on the end of this thread, and to use your expertise, what was the original colour for side repeaters & front & rear indicators for a narrow body coupe?

C2 rear amber, side amber, front amber
C4 rear red, side amber, front clear

Applies to NB and WB it's 2 or 4 wheel drive which makes the difference not the body style.

All 993 had amber side repeaters

jonttt said:

Applies to NB and WB it's 2 or 4 wheel drive which makes the difference not the body style.

How do you guys know these thing? I'm impressed!

Anyway at £200 a pop for amber rears, I think I'll just stick with what I have at the moment. Fronts & sides look a bit more affordable though.
Is the consensus to go back to amber originals?

bodmin said:
jonttt said:

How do you guys know these thing? I'm impressed!

Anyway at £200 a pop for amber rears, I think I'll just stick with what I have at the moment. Fronts & sides look a bit more affordable though.
Is the consensus to go back to amber originals?

I say unless you have concours winning ambitions then go for the ones that you like the look of best.

My C2 had its lights changed to C4 spec before I bought it. I went back to amber at the front but kept the red rears. To me, the red rears look more cohesive with the red reflector unit in the centre.

As yet no one has flagged me down to point out my mistake (mind you, it's probably only a matter of time! :lol:).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back