Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sending PM's to multiple people

Porschekit

Can I send a PM (same text) to multiple 911uk.com people at the same time and if so how do I do it ? thanks.

Why would you want to do this ?

If you can I'll be really annoyed as in 7 years I never thought you could.

The quickest way I've found is to write what you want to send in 'Word' and then cut and paste it to each individual.

:popcorn:

T8 said:
If you can I'll be really annoyed as in 7 years I never thought you could.

The quickest way I've found is to write what you want to send in 'Word' and then cut and paste it to each individual.

:popcorn:

Yes cut and paste that's what I do :thumb: :grin:

You can't

It's Private 1 to 1 message not group message

Thanks to all for the replies. I have previously cut and paste and sent separately as Terry suggested, but that is wasting a lot of time and effort; which is the answer to the question from whoever asked it from 911UK.com.

Another quick way to do it is write your message to the first person, click 'preview' then once on your preview page, click your mouse roller whilst over the back button (top left of page on chrome) multiple times (for as many messages you want to send). This opens up the previous pane with your message on in every tab. All you need to do then is go to each one and change the member's name in the username box and click send. :thumb:

Ooooo...technology Alex, thanks...you learn something new every day

cheers :thumb:

John

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back