Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Car in safe hands with another 911UK car...

TobesEtc

Mexico City
Dropped my car into Porsche Torque in Uxbridge and was pleased to see another 993 run by a 911UK "regular" was also in the garage. Nice wheels & duck tail!

Sid commented on my Dinslaken sticker, he's on the tryp ;-) this year!

Attachments

• 20170330_085019_121.jpg
    20170330_085019_121.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 4,438
"Regular" :floor:

It looks like it's been driven since the last time I saw it.

...... it belongs to the "Boss" I believe ...... I still blow hot and cold about the "duck tail" ...... but it would a lie to say I had not thought about it ....... but decided on a different route ...... looks good with those wheels ....... Tec Art?

A definite improvement on the original. :thumbs:

Yep, I guessed it would be a well know car! ;-)

I do love the wheels...

T8 said:

A definite improvement on the original. :thumbs:

Well of course Terry that is very debatable especially amongst the 993 aficionados ......... but I certainly do not have a problem with 993 owners making their car "different" and to their own taste ....... I have dabbled myself in less extreme ways ...... but to say it is an improvement might be a tad provocative ........ especially from a someone who drives a "kettle" ...... albeit a fast "kettle" ........ ;)

madalaa said:
993 owners making their car "different" and to their own taste ....... I have dabbled myself in less extreme ways ......

Your dabbling looked pretty extreme to me. :D

Aventura shines up nicely. :thumb:

The beard, footwear and aventura colouring are undoubtedly madaala. Thank God he doesn't wear the chest-horn thing out in public though - it would destroy the local house prices 😢

Actually Rob it is not a "chest horn" per se ........ more of a nipple extension ........ ;)

Ah ha!

Just resolving some set up issues on the recently installed
- Bilstein PSS10
- Rennline Front Adj Camber Plates
- Rennline Rear Mono Ball Strut Mounts
- Rennline Spring Hats
- H&R Adjustable ARB (F 26mm, R 24mm)
- Powerflex Poly bushes for the Wishbones
And
- Pagid S Brake Pads all the way around
- with extended brake cooling ducts

running on Michelin Pilot Super Sports Tyres (special Order from USA)

I mentioned to Sid that he'd been recommended to me by someone on this forum, so obviously he pointed out your car.

I have to say, I really liked Sid. Seems to have done a decent job for me and I like his attitude. I'll be going back to Porsche Torque.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back