Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Exhaust tips for a WB

Dream911

After some new tips for my 4s.

I currently have the chunkier style like the first pic but would prefer a profile like the 2nd pic however I`ve only seen those advertised for the NB. Are those available for the 4s and what are they called?

What do most of you lot have?

Thanks

Attachments

• exhaust_tips_398.png
    exhaust_tips_398.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 5,770
  • tips_114.jpg
    tips_114.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 5,770
The second pic looks like the OEM Big Ovals available from Porsche. Definately do them in WB fitment as had them on my 4S, haven't got the p/n to hand but sure someone will. Be sitting down when you ask them for the price though. :what: :thumb:

bampwbum_zps3427ed72.jpg

They ain't cheap, but they're totally worth it 8)

dommorton said:
bampwbum_zps3427ed72.jpg

Totally agree, got them on my NB. Fabspeed do a similar one, possibly a bit cheaper.

dommorton said:
bampwbum_zps3427ed72.jpg

Those look a lot better than what I have. Do they still have a little bit of a lip on them or is there no lip like on my 2nd pic. It's slightly hard to tell on the phone.

Slash cut official Tequipment Big Ovals with no rolled edge.

I don't want to remember how much they cost so I'll let you find out at the OPC :grin:

dommorton said:
I don't want to remember how much they cost so I'll let you find out at the OPC :grin:

Getting a little worried now . Maybe I'll have to learn to love my existing ones.

The itch will need to scratched sometime, iirc around £500 the pair.
Fabspeed £278 plus p&p + duty.

Don't think Fabspeed replicas available for WB. The WB BO's also a little more cash from OPC than NB if I recall correctly.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back