Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

3 Spoke Tip Paddle Conversion Steering Wheel (Met Blue) SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've sold my 996 turbo I no longer need my Metropole Blue 3 spoke paddle shifter converted wheel. Its now in the attic gathering dust. The paddle conversion transforms the tip experience on the 996 and is an excellent upgrade. Anyone interested PM me. As Metropole Blue manual wheels are rare the entire wheel and conversion Cost me over £550. Willing to accept £400 plus postage :thumb:

:thumbs:

Please note - the wheel comes without the airbag or cover.

Worth every penny! :thumb:

Is this also compatible with other models than the 996? Boxster, etc?

hi,

is this still for sale ?

If so I'll have it.

cheers....chris

Kerching!

Paul, your round in Dinslaken :grin: :grin: :thumb:

chrisu said:
hi,

is this still for sale ?

If so I'll have it.

cheers....chris

It is indeed. Quick couple of checks? Is your interior metropole blue and do you already have the airbag and airbag cover?

If yes happy to oblige! PM me your details and we can sort something out? :thumbs:

New997buyer said:
alex yates said:
Kerching!

:damn: knew it was too cheap! :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Paul, your round in Dinslaken :grin: :grin: :thumb:

I've an Alpine still to pay for first Phil! :thumbs:

:grin: :thumb: Is it installed yet mate

Nice. Deffo on my to-do list. :thumb:

Looks great Paul, and you have the same Porsche splash screen as me. there are two or three alternatives splash screens you can upload. How are you finding it, I think it leaves the PCM2.1 in the stone age . there are updates etc you can download from Alpine or their chosen partner. not that I have bothered :thumb: :grin: My Rainbow Amp is being fitted next week along with a pair of crossovers to get the best out of the three way speaker set up :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back