Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FRP is running in his new 9e 3.8 mega build

Wow Faried, that's beautiful looking. Though I did like the handwritten '9e' in the pre 'finished' guise.

Can't wait to see this in action on the Autobahn :eek: :worship: :thumbs:

I cant wait to feel it in action...angry action!!!

Turning up the boost now that the tranny, drive shafts and lsd are instlled. Ken and the 9e Team have been great

Bumped into Imran while down at 9e today so an added bonus as well

Faried which convoy are you going in? Mine is away being forged so could be an entertaining run down Ill be low power around 850-900hp depending on fuel and if its mapped on E85

Tom -Thanks, very happy thus far

John - I am going out from the UK on the Saturday but coming back to Richards for the convoy from his place to the tryp

FRP said:
Tom -Thanks, very happy thus far

John - I am going out from the UK on the Saturday but coming back to Richards for the convoy from his place to the tryp

We are going Sat as well but worst way see you at Richies

Can't wait. Might have to pop over ..... thanks for the call

Saw the car at 9e today - looked great and now with even greater performance!

Update

Hi,

So whilst Faried is sunny himself on holiday we thought after couple of thousand miles a few 200mph plus runs in Germany time to wake the turbos up. Start of the efficiency range is 1.45 bar so we tickled her into 1.5.

Ignore the time, we were just doing a power run - take a look at 7.4 seconds onwards - look hp climb :eek:

It kicks so hard, yet only just into the power band.

Wonder what power she will make at 2 bar plus :grin:

Ken

Attachments

• vboxdyno_000016_v_060_130mph_15bar_707.jpg
    vboxdyno_000016_v_060_130mph_15bar_707.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 5,553
Re: Update

996ttalot said:
Hi,

So whilst Faried is sunny himself on holiday we thought after couple of thousand miles a few 200mph plus runs in Germany time to wake the turbos up. Start of the efficiency range is 1.45 bar so we tickled her into 1.5.

Ignore the time, we were just doing a power run - take a look at 7.4 seconds onwards - look hp climb :eek:

It kicks so hard, yet only just into the power band.

Wonder what power she will make at 2 bar plus :grin:

Ken

Fantastic figure. What fuel was this on.

ragpicker said:
Sounds incredible Ken/Faried!

Out of interest, what head studs are used?
thanks for the kind words. We will run in anger later in the year at higher boost.

Re headstuds it really depends on the build and power in mind. we never use porsche I can tell you that, on any build even air cooled, but headstuds are only one part of keeping a head from lifting/leaking - there are other things that need to be done.

Unfortunately that is as much as I will say as what we do is our ip. Even my customers don't know - but they get a warranty on the engine regardless of power so they don't have to worry.

Ken

Faried, awesome mate, awesome!?! Still using your keyring :grin:

And great job Ken and team :thumbs:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back