Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For those that want shine, but dont know where to start

deutschland-dobson said:
I'll keep an eye on this :)

Interested on how Oblivion shapes up compared to my other show waxes (auto finesse Illusion and Bouncers CTR)

Chris :thumbs:

Chris, that looks fantastic is it air ride or always slammed like that. I am using Bouncers check the fleck black edition now , very pleased with the results. :thumb: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
deutschland-dobson said:

Interested on how Oblivion shapes up compared to my other show waxes (auto finesse Illusion and Bouncers CTR)

Chris, that looks fantastic is it air ride or always slammed like that. I am using Bouncers check the fleck black edition now , very pleased with the results. :thumb: :grin:

Thanks guys :)

She's on coilovers and always loooow

Chris

Phil 997 said:
deutschland-dobson said:

Thanks guys :)

She's on coilovers and always loooow

Chris

How did the wax trial go, any feedback ?

KJD said:

Kev it hasn't started yet. I never got around to sending them off due to the stuff with Helen's mum. Now its cold and crap and who wants to be waxing cars in the winter? Not even me!

We'll kick it off in the spring.

CarreraMonkey said:
KJD said:

Kev it hasn't started yet. I never got around to sending them off due to the stuff with Helen's mum. Now its cold and crap and who wants to be waxing cars in the winter? Not even me!

We'll kick it off in the spring.

Fair enough.

I've just purchased some supplies ready for my comprehensive stage by stage winter detail so I'll have the heater on in the garage nice and toasty doing mine.

:thumb:

Ok, the weathers improving and I guess we get this test going again. The three waxes are sat on my shelf, along with the pre wax cleaner.

Do we want to get this going again? Sign up for a free wax test here. I'll get them posted out before the end of the week.

Read the start of the thread to see what waxes are on offer and let me know what you fancy trying.

:)

Well I sold my white 996 C2 last week, soon to re appear at Knights Garage so Im replacing it with platinum silver 981.
Not sure if I can still play now I've let the 911 go????

I would like to get involved :thumb:

The "wet look" one is my preference. Always looks nice on clean basalt black car . I will try by hand, and also my DAS 6 pro polisher :bandit:

askgeez said:
I would like to get involved :thumb:

The "wet look" one is my preference. Always looks nice on clean basalt black car . I will try by hand, and also my DAS 6 pro polisher :bandit:

Geez, pm me your address. Do you need the pre wax cleaner or do you have a good polish / glaze?

I've got a bottle of PB 'black hole' sat on the shelf if you want to use some?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back