Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Cayenne "GTS" Diesel Owner

Barnezy

Hi guys,

Though I'd say hi again as after a break away from Porsche with an Aston V8 Vantage and an F10 M5, I'm back with a GTS spec'd Cayenne Diesel. A change in job and the birth of my son, means I needed something practical and that can deliver more then 14MPG. I saw the below car online on Saturday and bought it over the phone. I collect it on Thursday.

Two things I'm going to do is swap the tailpipes for quads and the silver boot trim to a black one to match the rest of the car. Any recommendations on where to source the tips as the Porsche ones are eye watering expensive.

Also thoughts on the car? I looked at a few black and grey ones, but never feel in love with them. This one was a complete impulse buy, as I think the colour with the black details, looks awesome.

top free photo hosting sites

Nice spec and red is an unusual colour for these :thumb: Interested to find out how you find the gearbox. I couldn't live with it always selecting 1st gear to set off. In motorway congestion it was up and down the box like a fiddler's elbow :what:

Pressing the Sport button and giving it the beans you'll be surprised how it handles for the size :grin:

Don't rely on the computer MPG mine over read by +10% and real world was c30mpg. The annoying thing was the time it took to fill the 100Litre fuel tank :nooo:

Looks nice, we love our Platinum Edition.

Tailpipes on ours are also getting past their best, not sure yet what to do with them.

Your shots look like its coming from an OPC so will have Porsche Warranty? If so will changing tail pipes for a different type, esp non Porsche affect warranty - you know what they're like :roll:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back