Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: TPCRacing DSC Module

AdeD

Sao Paulo
Selling my TPC Racing DSC Sport Controller (v1) from my 997 turbo as i'm looking to upgrade to Ohlins suspension so it'll be surplus to requirements. A simple 5 min install and totally transforms your handling.

Looking for £650

Ade look at Tractive Suspension before you purchase. Heard great things about it.

Module now sold, thanks to everyone that got in touch :)

isysman said:
Ade look at Tractive Suspension before you purchase. Heard great things about it.

Thanks Isy, will check them out also :D

Hi AdeD,

I am looking at the bilstein damptronic's system recommended by 9e but I read the Ohlins suspension us supposed to be one the best 👍 mind if I ask what the Ohlins suspension costs?

I've not shopped around yet but Design911 have them for around the £3k mark... so not the cheapest option!!

AdeD said:
I've not shopped around yet but Design911 have them for around the £3k mark... so not the cheapest option!!

Thanks :) I guess that excludes fitment and geo which might cost about £1000. I've been told the TPC module works with the damptronic's system, I guess the Ohlins setup has its own system that does the same thing or is all manual tuning and setup?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back