Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mesh Grills - Zunsport Discount Code

+1

ollymeister said:
Evening All.

If someone is able to PM a greater discount code than the 15% I would be super grateful.

Looking for a complete front set. Can anyone confirm the GT3 set will fit on my aero bumper? (2005 C2S)

Standard or Black finish??

Thanks in advance,
Olly.
Yip - got these fitted on my Aerokit cup front.

I've just had an email from Peter Langston @ Zunsport.
Discount code @ 20% is PT022016.
If anybody has a better one post it up please but 20% isnt too bad hey!
:thumb:

So with the discount code added how much in total for the C2 front grills come to including postage? That's the center grill and X4 small grills !!

Cheers

J

Unsure, have a look online :)
I'm after 981 grilles.

I used a 20% code I simply found on google.

Delivery is very fast and they are very well made.

On a 981 (BGTS) the fit is extremely tight so patience needed to fit but once fitted they look OEM.

I would certainly recommend them...

They look first class Jon.
On mine would you recommend the full front set of just the corners?

It's a shame that they don't do a set for the Turbo which sit inside the PU, rather than in front of it. I think they spoil the front of the Turbo fitting where they do.

Unless I'm missing something....

hedgehogsdad said:
It's a shame that they don't do a set for the Turbo which sit inside the PU, rather than in front of it. I think they spoil the front of the Turbo fitting where they do.

Unless I'm missing something....

This is good to know as I was considering them myself. Will hang on until they revise the design.

michelin said:
They look first class Jon.
On mine would you recommend the full front set of just the corners?

Ummmm, I don't think there is a central rad in the none GTS boxster ? But it would still stop crap getting behind the bumper. I've not really paid much attention to the other 981 bumpers to be honest.

Used this code today for 20%

PT022016

Best thing I've bought for my car, when you see the debris that comes out of the shrouds round the front rads you'll be ordering them straight away.
Also my middle rad was shot to pieces with chippings so hopefully the grills will protect from all but the smallest pieces.

easternjets said:
Best thing I've bought for my car, when you see the debris that comes out of the shrouds round the front rads you'll be ordering them straight away.
Also my middle rad was shot to pieces with chippings so hopefully the grills will protect from all but the smallest pieces.

My centre grille holds a stick on number plate, I was shocked to see how many holes were in this after only a few months, especially as its made of pretty tough material. The grilles are a must have as far as I'm concerned.

Ive just bought some these mesh grills from Zunsport, does the bumper have to come off to fit these ? Thanks for any help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back