Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Turbo,Aero Kit,X50 Cameron Porsche Bath,Anyone know it?

noel993

Silverstone
Hi, theres a 996 Turbo Polar Silver Aero kit X 50 at Cameron Porsche Gloucestershire Does anyone know it, Thanks Noel

eBay car is Cat D, too. As well as those hideous (as they usually are) Kahn things.

OP Cameron car looks okay externally, but really not many options internally.

Dammit said:
The eBay turbo has been for sale for at least six months now.
what is 'wrong' with the ebay one? does anyone know/been to view it? its certainly priced well :?

Ahh, yes cat d, I did not notice that.
So with the hideous alloy's it is probably an optimistic starting price, as mentioned it would make a good track car.
I would give them 22 bags 😁

I think the Cameron car looks nice, I wasn't a fan of the aero kit when i bought my X50 but its starting to look a bit better to me. I also like the hard backed seats painted the same as the car and something I may do or have mine covered in leather if i keep it.

I had mine up for sale on here recently for £42500 done 70k in Seal grey and black with yearly service history and bills but best bid i had was £37k which I'm not willing to sell for.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back