Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bye bye 997.2 Turbo - Hello 991 Turbo S

jplportugal said:
Love the sapphire blue but why does yours not have the S wheels?!
The normal Turbo wheels were a no-cost option on the Turbo S for those who didn't like the centre-locks and/or the design.

~ Maxie

Congrats! Now that is a nice colour! What did they give you for your 996.3 if you don't mind me asking and what was the mileage on the 997.. I may be thinking along the same lines in the next 12months...

Stunning colour. I am guessing , considering this & your "daily", that you are a fan of acceleration :driving: (wrong emotion there, not too much "shifting" required with that pair of time warpers. )

Now thats beautiful. What a car. Perfect, just perfect from every angle. Enjoy enjoy enjoy! And keep the photos coming. :thumb:

Thank you everyone :) , been thoroughly enjoying it and making good use of this mild weather we've been having..

Surprisingly how low MPG you can get if you try not even hard. :D :D

the other me said:
Stunning colour. I am guessing , considering this & your "daily", that you are a fan of acceleration :driving: (wrong emotion there, not too much "shifting" required with that pair of time warpers. )

Thank you, Yes I do have an addiction to acceleration, I haven't found a help group for this, I would own a bike if it wasn't for the fact I'd probably kill myself.

Six speed said:
Thank you, Yes I do have an addiction to acceleration, I haven't found a help group for this, I would own a bike if it wasn't for the fact I'd probably kill myself.
:yeah:

Fantastic. The colour I could not overlooked in the showroom to be honest. But now I've seen yours I'm really pleased I have as it's superb. Usually we tend to see them in white, black or a tone of grey. The carbon calipers look really good against the blue.

Those S wheels I must add are my favorite, I just like the sharpness look of them. Ticks all the boxes aesthetically in my opinion.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back