Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Wanted

g911omr

Nice low miles car wanted. 3.4 or 3.6
Manual coupe....
C2 preferred but will consider a C4 or C4S.

Mark

Zen Ben is selling his; looks well looked after...?? :dont know:

Osh

Sorry.
It needs to be a manual coupe as well.

What's your budget Mark?

2001 C4 manual coupe, seal grey with metropole leather, 42k, factory aerokit, m030, sport design (GT3 look) wheels, sports seats, litronics, in spectacular unmolested condition inside, outside and underneath. Just had a week long mega-detail and I don't use it enough but had decided to keep it (what would I replace it with?).

£30k would change my mind. Is the market there yet?

Griffter said:
2001 C4 manual coupe, seal grey with metropole leather, 42k, factory aerokit, m030, sport design (GT3 look) wheels, sports seats, litronics, in spectacular unmolested condition inside, outside and underneath. Just had a week long mega-detail and I don't use it enough but had decided to keep it (what would I replace it with?).

£30k would change my mind. Is the market there yet?

Hmmm. I think not. :hand:

wellsy said:
http://www.911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=7438

Might be of interest to you?

There appear to be lots of C4S's for sale at the moment.
I've no idea if asking prices are realistic. I've looked at 2. The one I should have bought sold for £17k and was a decent car. The other one is at Precision Porsche. Still for sale at £24k.

paul987 said:
What's your budget Mark?

I don't really have a specific budget.
:dont know:

g911omr said:
There appear to be lots of C4S's for sale at the moment.
I've no idea if asking prices are realistic. I've looked at 2. The one I should have bought sold for £17k and was a decent car. The other one is at Precision Porsche. Still for sale at £24k.

I suspect many of these will have been purchased when they were still available at the 14-15K mark - people trying to cash in and probably upgrade to a 997 for the same sort of price? Not sure how many of these are actually selling at that price level though.

It would appear that way.
There are almost too many to choose from. It will be interesting to see how the values go if the air cooled stuff starts to come back down again.
I looked at car on Monday that was head and shoulders above anything else in terms of paintwork but was hideous to drive.

Chief's car is absolutely lovely. You could do a whole lot worse than go with one which is well known on the forum.

MC

It is indeed a lovely car.
I met Mark last week and had a quick gander at his 914 project as well. Really nice chap and obviously knows his stuff. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back