Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TPC Racing DSC module ...

Bikeracer1098 said:
Thinking of getting one of these.

If we can get a group buy of 10 or more I think it's possible to achieve a 20% discount or there abouts. PM me for further details.

Only require another 1

PM me for further details

Bikeracer1098 said:
996ttalot said:
We sell the DSC modules on regular basis. Last 2 weeks have sold 15 of them. They are really popular and we have installed them on all cars including 991RS etc.
If you have a 9x7 non turbo you also need an acceler as well which is a further £250+vat plus 2 hours installation. All other cars don't need it.

There are two version depending on the model. Later cars are v2 and earlier cars like 997 Turbo are v1.

Retail for v1 is £1065+vat and v2 is £1150+vat ( this includes delivery and import duties at current exchange rate.

I offer the best discounts on these, but only if there is a group buy so that delivery costs are significantly reduced.

As to installation it does not take long (depending on model). As regards to the £40+vat installation, that is purely because any car coming through the workshop has a minimum charge of £40+vat. Taking someone off another car, putting them on another all costs money.

Ken

Ken

Just checking for clarification
Both 997.1 and 997.2 require the v1
991 require the v2

Only the 997.1 non turbo require the additional parts for £250+VAT

The 997.1 turbo and all 997.2 only require the V1 on its own

Thanks
Correct on all points. v2 is effectively 981 and 991.

I would be interested in a group buy on this too if it is still going please? cheers

Can I just ask a quick question, it may be obvious but not to me.
How do you switch this box on and off, is it done through the normal sport switch?

easternjets said:
Can I just ask a quick question, it may be obvious but not to me.
How do you switch this box on and off, is it done through the normal sport switch?

As mentioned it is normally in comfort mode just like the original PASM module and once you press the sport button it goes from mode 1 to mode 2 sports mode etc

apollokre1d said:
It replaces the PASM so it uses that button.

Yep, it replaces the PASM box, so uses that button to switch between the normal & sport maps on the DSC box. It also does a couple of other things. It makes it so that when you press the SPORT button it no long automatically switches PASM on. And it remembers your last setting, so if you want to leave it on all the time you can.

They are cracking boxes and it was the first thing I bought when I bought my 997 turbo back in May last year.

rabbitstew said:
apollokre1d said:
It replaces the PASM so it uses that button.

Yep, it replaces the PASM box, so uses that button to switch between the normal & sport maps on the DSC box. It also does a couple of other things. It makes it so that when you press the SPORT button it no long automatically switches PASM on. And it remembers your last setting, so if you want to leave it on all the time you can.

They are cracking boxes and it was the first thing I bought when I bought my 997 turbo back in May last year.

Thats good to know. Personally I think that's how Porsche should have designed it in the first place. It annoys me that every time I press the SPORT button it turns the PASM on as well. :frustrated:

Got one coming Tuesday, looking forward to seeing if it's as good as the reviews say.
Will do some reading up about it over the weekend.

easternjets said:
Got one coming Tuesday, looking forward to seeing if it's as good as the reviews say.
Will do some reading up about it over the weekend.

Be interesting to hear your feedback.

Did you buy the one from Ade with the 3 modes?

Bikeracer1098 said:
Be interesting to hear your feedback.

When are you getting yours? I am dropping my car off at 9e next weekend to get it fitted while its being serviced.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back