Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 as van

Chris at Exel wheels travels all over... if only they needed a refurb, ask him to pick up from Norfolk, get them refurbed, and dropped back to your address :grin:

I bought 4 wheels and tyres , actually struggled to get all 4 in the courtesy Jag XF! One on front seat , two on rear seat , one in boot !

I've already discussed with Chris - however it didn't occur to me to ask him to drive to Norfolk, I suggested he picked them up from my house in SE London.

Would he go that far?

Dammit said:
I've already discussed with Chris - however it didn't occur to me to ask him to drive to Norfolk, I suggested he picked them up from my house in SE London.

Would he go that far?

Looking at his Facebook page he seems to travel all
over the place! (e.g: 25th Feb, he was in Preston !!)

Norfolk is not that far :?:

All I'm thinking is, with a cab the sky's the limit on storage (along with ratchet straps).

Hi again, I may be going Hunstanton next day or two.
Possibly Ipswich on the weekend.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back