Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

tyres in south Wales...

michaelbbwalker

Hi guys,

First post here... just wondered where everyone uses for tyres in and around south wales? I'm based near llantrisant, I had a slow puncture and went to my usual place, it was a bit of a nightmare as it was on such an incline my wheels were spinning, and bottomed out on the uneven ground! So I won't go back there... they also struggled getting a jack underneath...
So, any recommendations for places you have taken your cars to, who are reasonably priced?
Thanks

Tyres

Hi Michael

I live in Tonteg and use Kwikfit in Pontypridd for all my tyre needs, Craig the manager there is excellent.

If you buy on line you get a competitive rate and the boys at the Pontypridd branch are good, they also have a Hunter 4 wheel alignment.

Just had 4 Continental tyres supplied and very happy..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back