Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tracing an old car

Steff

Hi,

Any suggestions on tracking down my dads old car?.... dont laugh when i say its a volvo 240.....

I've looked on the DVLA mot tracking site and can see that the last MOT expired in 2012 when the car had 230k on the clock so I can only assume it's been scrapped, is there anyway of confirming that or finding out where the last MOT was carried out?

Its a 92 Blue 240SE Reg. K593 BJB. My dad had it from new as a company car then bought it off them and ran to about 180k before trading it in at the volvo dealer in Oxford.

Any ideas?

Steff :D

Just had a look on one of the free car check sites. Says 2 former keepers and not scrapped.

Cheers Alex. Thats interesting. So must just be sitting somewhere off the road. hmm.... I wonder where!

Tax ran out on 12th October 2012 & it's not been SORN'd.

There's a guy on the UK Volvo forum looking for the same car. Goes by the same name as you too :wack:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back