Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone playing the sim racing game "Assetto Corsa"

Porsche News

Porsche makes its comeback to the virtual race tracks of the world with three download packs and over 20 cars for the racing simulation Assetto Corsa, the last of which gets published on Steam.

True passion for motorsports and the relentless fight for the best lap times and fastest corners, that's what Porsche and Assetto Corsa are all about. Racing with legendary Porsche sport and race cars from the past and present.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/en/

Attachments

• 2017_03_18_18_42_21_126.jpg
    2017_03_18_18_42_21_126.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 12,122
Err, yes....i admit it.

Its a sim not a game btw

:D

Monkeynutz said:
Recently purchased iRacing...and I am rubbish! :pc:

Iracing. Or ice racing... :D

We need a 911uk iracing league :thumb:

Senoj said:
Monkeynutz said:

Great idea! I will watch while I figure out how to finish a race facing the right way :D
It's no game that's for sure. Just got my D license and started the Skip Barber series. It's proper intense!

Monkeynutz said:
Senoj said:
Monkeynutz said:

Great idea! I will watch while I figure out how to finish a race facing the right way :D
It's no game that's for sure. Just got my D license and started the Skip Barber series. It's proper intense!

It took me forever to get out of the Rookie class. Its just carnage in there. The skippys are great fun.

Porsche News said:
Senoj said:

So which software ?

iracing or Assetto Corsa

Iracing. More tracks, more cars. The physics are very similar but the whole "world" of iracing is more organised with licence levels etc. Lots of pros use iracing.

Its more expensive though as its subs based and you can end up spending...

But , a simple race series in skip barbour ( bit like Formula Ford) or MX5 can be a lot of fun.

Porsche News said:
Key board, games console or do they need a wheel ?

Need a wheel 100%. No chance of feeling any understeer/oversteer without that. PC based stuff.

Check this VR set up. Its impressive.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back