Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gone to a new home :-(

clinchy993

Was up for £52,995

I hope who ever bought Little Red enjoys her :thumbs:

Attachments

• 2017_03_23_21_24_36_881.jpg
    2017_03_23_21_24_36_881.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 16,093
What a great looking little car. 964+guards red = :cloud9:

a lot of money, we are talking 50 grand you know, lol.

no price crash there. :thumb:

That went for a tidy sum. Someone got a cracker! Hope all's well :thumbs:

NottsRS said:

All is good bud thanks :thumbs:

New project is coming on ,just started paint correction

Great looking tidy car. Healthy sum as well. I just picked up my 964 few weeks ago. Literally not knowing anything about Porsche :) it's getting a bit of TLC at RPM now and I'm am thinking of my mods. Wheels being first priority. What size wheels were these on your 964? I'm a bit hesitant 18' is too big but here they look great

Was up for £52995

Wow, that's a big chunk of money. Any clue as to what actually sold for? May well have been asking £52K, but surely they didn't get that in the end?
Mark

markg59 said:
Was up for £52995

Wow, that's a big chunk of money. Any clue as to what actually sold for? May well have been asking £52K, but surely they didn't get that in the end?
Mark

No idea but close I think ,I also sold it with lots of original bits including the D90s

Wow!!

Over £50K is a lot of money, but buying a "bargain fixer upper" for £35 could easily cost well over £50k by the time it's finished so for a well sorted C2, that seems about the right market value .... I'm pleased I bought mine when I did!

Good luck with your new car!

AVI_8 said:
Over £50K is a lot of money, but buying a "bargain fixer upper" for £35 could easily cost well over £50k by the time it's finished so for a well sorted C2, that seems about the right market value .... I'm pleased I bought mine when I did!

Good luck with your new car!

Your numbers are about right. I'd add another 10 to 20K on top to get it right properly. As an example i'll have spent 3 times the price of the bargain fixer to get my 964 up to scratch.

:dont know:

clinchy993 said:
NottsRS said:

All is good bud thanks :thumbs:

New project is coming on ,just started paint correction

Lovely new car! Welcome to the Dark Side...

How are you finding the 4S?

Wow, wish I hadn't sold mine for £10k a few years back.

Also turned down buying a 964 2 or 3 years ago for £8k, as I had already been there and done that. Both were guards C2.

Did George Eaton buy it :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back