Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Used my car as my wedding car. A couple of shots

VinceB

Afternoon gents, some of you might remember that a while ago I stopped work on the car to make sure it was ready for my wedding day, well she had some trouble the day before but after a quick patch up it made it to the day. I just thought that I would share a couple of shots:

It was a great day and having the car there just added to the day as its been a big part of our lives for the last 5 years :thumb:

Wedding car.

Looks great, and Congratulations! Cars can give special memories, and sure yours will already. :thumb:

She's a looker (actually they both are)!

Well done.

Nice pics, I'm surprised you haven't got one with the roof down and you both in it (or is it a bit cold).

chriscoates81 said:
Nice pics, I'm surprised you haven't got one with the roof down and you both in it (or is it a bit cold).

It was November and freezing outside, to be honest I had totally forgot about the shots I wanted, by that time I had had a few glasses of bubbly and some whisky so was well on my way and enjoying myself :)

EGTE said:
She's a looker (actually they both are)!

Well done.

Cheers buddy. :)

Congrats Vince!
Glad your big day went well and that the car featured in it. Goodstuff. :thumb:

Did you secretly marry the car instead...real reason it had to be there :D

Congratulations though!

Congratulations :thumb:

The 3 of you looking smart :grin:

Leon1davies said:
Did you secretly marry the car instead...real reason it had to be there :D

Owning a 911 is definitely a case of "in sickness and in health...."

Unless your Jonny Dangerous... "till death do us part ..."

:floor:

Congrats!

I see a "people carrier" on the radar in the not to distant future!

Best wishes to you both!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back