Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

birthday present from wife :D

john aus

DkQJ9Yd.jpg
[/img]

john aus said:

Nice one .... Not every day your wife will buy you a Turbo S and a cool number plate !!

😏😏

No John had the number plate his wife brought him the turbo S :eek: :D :thumb:

just the plate :grin: though the 200 was quite appropriate. Ok may be a couple or so short' down hill maybe

Bless her , It would have cost her a few quid, 2 letters and a 3 number sequential type number. not a bad birthday pressie at all . :thumb: :grin: better than the usual toblerone and pr of socks :grin: :thumb:

And I thought she fixed your break light for you...

:bandit:

RedJedi said:
And I thought she fixed your break light for you...

:bandit:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
Bless her , It would have cost her a few quid, 2 letters and a 3 number sequential type number. not a bad birthday pressie at all . :thumb: :grin: better than the usual toblerone and pr of socks :grin: :thumb:

Do you want to know how much it cost :?:

Not hard to find out :D

Sorry :oops:

HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:

I am thinking somewhere between 5k and 10k :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:

After (clue) fee's then you are probably correct...

... :thumb:

HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:
HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:

After (clue) fee's then you are probably correct...

... :thumb:

Bloody nice birthday pressie , wonder if she has a sister who's single :grin:

HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:

if shes anything like my wife it would be easy as she would have used my credit card :eek:

seeforez said:
HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:

if shes anything like my wife it would be easy as she would have used my credit card :eek:

Seeforez why would John's wife have used your credit card :floor: :floor: :floor:

HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:
Bloody nice birthday pressie , wonder if she has a sister who's single :grin:

:yeah:

:floor:

on sister

It also came with a long weekend in Stuttgart flying tomorrow :D :D :D
On factory tours on Monday :sad:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members