Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCM problem

Filsollof

Hi all I have an ongoing problem with my Cayman PCM everything was all ok but now intermittently when I have the radio or cd on it keeps interrupting the music and comes up with Navigation system is starting then says route guidance not available then the music comes back on. It's really annoying. The navigation system works ok when I need to use it but when not in use is inactive mode but this still keeps happening. Any ideas please.
Thanks fil

Not something ive come across before im afraid but you could try cleaning the nav disk .

Other than that maybe some sort of loose connection at the nav disk unit :dont know:

A very silly question but where does the navigation disk go. How do I remove it to give it a clean. Thanks fil

Which version is your PCM? What year is your car? Is it the silver (2.1) or black 3?

Should be in a compartment in the frunk some are in the load space some are under the plastic panel below the one with Porsche written on it the unit says dvd on it :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back