Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale - child seat that fits back seat of 993!

Fuchs

Used Maxi-cosi rodi child seat fits front or back of 993 (might also fiit 964 back seats as well?

Suitable for child between 15-36kg

Converts to just a booster seat once child is bigger

very good condition, just a little bit faded in places.

50 pounds?

I am in Switzerland so we can arrange postage at buyers cost or can be collected from Reading area in Oct 14.

Photos can be emailed on request, please PM me.

Heads up! Child seat that fits back of 993 for sale!

See my ad in the for sale section

:thumb:

PM sent...

I'm not after your seat but good luck with the sale.

Just a quick related question. As what age did you stop putting your kids in a car seat in the back of the 993? Sometimes I think they would be better off in the bucket rather than on a booster even though I would still use a booster in my other cars - if you see what I mean?

My little (almost 7) year old sits in the back with no booster. i think size is more impt than age. the belt needs to go across her chest NOT her neck.

rottenbend said:
I'm not after your seat but good luck with the sale.

Just a quick related question. As what age did you stop putting your kids in a car seat in the back of the 993? Sometimes I think they would be better off in the bucket rather than on a booster even though I would still use a booster in my other cars - if you see what I mean?

We stopped about a year ago when she was 8, only because she was too tall for the seat (we couldnt extend the backrest of the seat anymore). She sits in the back without anything now as with a booster seat her head was really close to the back window. If she is in the front she has a booster seat.

Seat is still available!

Seat is still available!

Thought this would have been snapped up quickly as there are so few seats that fit the back of a 993.

Anyone want to make me an offer?

:D

Seat still available!

Seat still available!

Need to shift this and would prefer it went to someone from the forum.

Is it too expensive?

Offers?

SHAKTER said:
Do you know if it will fit a 993 cabrio?

Dont see why it wouldnt?

Unless the rear seats are different?

Seat is still available and can be collected from Reading area at easter when we are visiting the UK.

seat is stil available!

Offers?

Can bring it to the UK in a few weeks. it can be collected from Reading/Glasgow/Ipswich areas

Its too dear, I bought one second hand for about £25 from flea-bay years ago. I think they all fit in the 993/964/3.2 and SC's. My daughter doesn't need it any more in my 911's but she still uses it in my normal car.

I would check out what they are selling for on ebay first.

Hope this helps.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back