Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Incoming 996 C4S Cabriolet

Brilliant and well done - car looks great - roll the summer :thumbs:

Lovely.. Enjoy! 8)

Chaps thanks for the kind comments, it will be my 4th Porsche i've had 2 Boxster 987's and a 981 Cayman all great cars, boyhood dream was to have a 911 and i'm not getting any younger (51 this year) the time is just right.

Cant wait to get the top down, first road trip already planned in September Bordeaux, Toulouse then down to the Spanish Border.

Nethers66 said:
Cant wait to get the top down, first road trip already planned in September Bordeaux, Toulouse then down to the Spanish Border.

Enjoy!!!

These cars are Epic in the sun. Like go-karting on steroids with the top down blasting round the continent...........and the French love 'em. Get ready for loads of attention.

Ok so I collected the car at 6pm last night, been out and about today on various roads and first impressions WOW its stunning, feels better built than my 987 Boxster, switch gear feels more positive, lovely drive and noise, looking forward to miles of smiles with the hood down.

IMG_2239_zps798l568y.jpg

IMG_2242_zpsdx3llpdt.jpg

IMG_2240_zpsrqkwjkkd.jpg

IMG_2241_zpsjjx0kzuk.jpg

Mighty Pretty

I appreciate that a Cabrio isn't to everybody's taste, but I'm sooooo happy with mine - not just a drop top sportscar - one of THE ultimate drop-tops.

Give her a good run 100-150 miles in the sun with the roof down and the feeling is sublime - I'm planning a run down through France to Spain (as Alex (and lots of other people say), the French love a Porsche)

Black is the ultimate colour - silver is easy to keep clean by comparison!

ENJOY

Nethers66 said:
Chaps thanks for the kind comments, it will be my 4th Porsche i've had 2 Boxster 987's and a 981 Cayman all great cars, boyhood dream was to have a 911 and i'm not getting any younger (51 this year) the time is just right.

Beaut. Health to use fella and you're absolutely right about timing - I did exactly the same at 51 (a wee while ago). :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back