Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2017 Porsche Predictions

Really? That global market is huge surely? China, the US, India, Germany, the UK...there's surely 80,000 units a year worth there?

Porsche have cleverly extended outside the core buyer with the Macan. It's their first vehicle since the 2000s to target a non 'core' buyer (someone who doesn't have another Porsche or at the least desire one). The 'Pajan' would fill a similar role I suspect as it'll straddle existing Porsche owners and bring new ones.

Any resistance I suspect isn't from the market but from the VW Board worried it'd make the underperforming A8 even less successful?

Does that make sense? I might be missing something? :?:

I read last year that a Macan Coupe is probably next on the cards.

As that would have 4 seats and 4 doors perhaps this will be as near to a 4 door 911 as we'll ever see.

T8 said:
I read last year that a Macan Coupe is probably next on the cards.

As that would have 4 seats and 4 doors perhaps this will be as near to a 4 door 911 as we'll ever see.

Yeah as it isn't viewed as threatening the 'Q' cars.......

Outliar said:
I'm surprised there are no predictions about values!! Sorry I brought it up...

:hand: I'd never have guessed you are a 993 owner chum :roll:

Last of the rear engined 911??

992 next gen will be a mid-engined, hybrid, turbo lump.

Kids sit in the frunk.

Has anyone read any news of Singer's plans to launch a modified parts business? I recall reading/watching a video talking about it 2/3 years back. Have they shelved those plans?

If they do, I might have to trade my 993 in for a 964... why do 964 owners get to have all the modifying fun?

Outliar said:
Has anyone read any news of Singer's plans to launch a modified parts business? I recall reading/watching a video talking about it 2/3 years back. Have they shelved those plans?

If they do, I might have to trade my 993 in for a 964... why do 964 owners get to have all the modifying fun?

Think those days are gone.......it's 996 and 986 Boxster drivers who are having all the modifying fun.... :grin:

New997buyer said:
Outliar said:

Think those days are gone.......it's 996 and 986 Boxster drivers who are having all the modifying fun.... :grin:

Guess you're right, though Ninemeister do some nice work on 993s still. And I was down at Precision earlier this week and saw their lovely 964 backdate.

Outliar said:
Guess you're right, though Ninemeister do some nice work on 993s still. And I was down at Precision earlier this week and saw their lovely 964 backdate.

:cloud9:

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back