Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911tom's 3.8l engine build

Weather is looking better for tomorrow Tom :thumb:

Hoping to get out for a drive myself :thumbs:

:thumb: :drive: :Dance-Tap: :food:

MC

Cheers guys :thumbs: Will drive the looooooong way home I think, maybe pop across to France to pick up a nice fresh baguette.

Just been adding up the costs for my Insurance :eek:. I'm sure it will all be worth it!

So it's finally home! Need to get the map modded slightly before I can start piling the miles on as it is running far too lean. Hoping to get the engine run in over the next two weeks then it is straight up to unicorn so Rick can work his magic. I'll likely run without meth injection for a while. I need to save up some cash.

911tom said:
So it's finally home! Need to get the map modded slightly before I can start piling the miles on as it is running far too lean. Hoping to get the engine run in over the next two weeks then it is straight up to unicorn so Rick can work his magic. I'll likely run without meth injection for a while. I need to save up some cash.

You and Rick should maybe pop up to VMAX and custom tune her there on the fly :?:

Thats a good shout. I need to get the miles on the engine first. I know Rick has booked on to TV as have I so I'll mention that to him as it would be the ideal place to do it :thumbs:

Congrats Tom.

Take a drive out to me in Windsor if you want to put some miles on the car.

Would love to see it

Best

Simon

I'll drop a text next week Si. Hoping to take some time out of work to drive it so if our diaries aline sounds like a plan :thumbs:

Perhaps me, you, Faried (FRP) and Stu (9e30) can get together for a drive out .

Yeh man! Aways up for a meet, well so long as the diary allows. I'll try and get a long to the next m4 group meet.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back