Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 914 1.7. New pics July 2019

apollokre1d said:
Just came across this...

No doubt he had to rebuild the gearbox after fat boy wrecked it... I love 914's sorely tempted to purchase one, before inevitabley prices go north.

Zingari said:
:thumb: I'd be more concerned concentrating on the 'controls' to the left of the radio to establish if they actually work and you can get hold/cold air on demand. 911 of that era were a Curate's egg in that department :what:
The heating and ventilation is in perfect working order.
The nearside heat changer is a little ratty but I have a plan. :thumb:

apollokre1d said:
Just came across this...

Blimey that was a great example of why you should buy a standard fuel injected car.

The starter on my car barely has chance to engage before the engine fires into a perfectly steady 850rpm idle. Hot or cold.
Thanks for posting :thumbs:

Today I removed the carpets to give them a clean.

The floor pans are in excellent shape.

Ahh the joys of being a single bloke!
Into the washing machine they go. :mrgreen:

They have cleaned up very well. :thumbs:

Loving it Kas750 :thumb:

" Ahh the joys of being a single bloke " :grin:

I get the shakes if a bird leaves a toothbrush in the en-suite these days :floor:

kurlykris said:
I get the shakes if a bird leaves a toothbrush in the en-suite these days :floor:

Not just me that think's like that then.
:grin: :floor:

kurlykris said:
" Ahh the joys of being a single bloke " :grin:

:thumb:

I used my 914 for the food shopping this evening..hehe
What a car!.. love it.
:thumb:

New997buyer said:
Now that is cool :worship:

What - Shopping at Sainsburys? :eek:

:grin:

Great photo! :thumb:

Urban outlaw our Kas :grin:

Today I picked my 11 year old lad Joe up from school in the 914.
His mates thought he was driving. :lol:

It's the first time I have seen the colour in the sunlight.

:worship: :thumb:

My car was given pride of place in front of the pcgb and OPC Kendal hospitality units at the Cumbria show yesterday and a picture of it is now the header for the regions fb page and mail.
An amazing response to this car from the public and fellow club members. :thumbs:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back