Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gorgeous and £45k

I would even struggle with a targa, I like it all solid up there.

Palladium said:
I would even struggle with a targa, I like it all solid up there.

Yeah me too. The dash looks ok because it's period. The roof, especially folded away like that, just looks horrible.

It is a nice car though, if that's your sort of thing. I just don't like fabric tops.

Agreed: cabriolets not my thing, they don't look great top down.

That dash doesn't do it for me either: looks like an 80s Rolls Royce...

Beautiful example though.

I am not a fan on the cabs on 964 or 993.

But i like that cab....and if you really wanted, you could take the wood off and either get it carbon dipped or black dipped and reinstall or just take it off period, or veneer the exhaust in it.

Somehow the 964 works better as a cab than others for me, maybe the hood shape.

Not a great fan of the wood dash. Don't mind the more contemporary woods like in modern BMWs, but that looks a bit twee for a Porsche.

It's cheap as chips :thumb:

:hand: And despite it being a California car the seller is not wearing the legendary rose tinted valuation specs. No syrup glue stains on the leather headrest either :grin:

Mad optional extra centre console! Plenty of adjustment on those seats, must be 8 way.

Chris

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back