Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911tom's 3.8l engine build

Fearnsport want to keep it quiet for now until we know how well it works. It is more of a functional solution than anything else.

Tom

cool, i love a secret or two !!!!

SO SO CLOSE, Collection day must be in the calendar now

Speak soon

Hopefully collecting tomorrow :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not sure how much sleep I'll get tonight!

Tom.

Camp outside Fernsport tonight !!!

GOODLUCK. Hope you get the car back tomorrow.

Regards. Faried

grbspeedster said:
Wow, have fun tomorrow 👍

and take some time out to tell us about it................

911tom said:
Hopefully collecting tomorrow :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not sure how much sleep I'll get tonight!

:Dance-Tap: :driving: :yahoo:

Reckon that about sums tomorrow up Tom! Enjoy it...

I am really looking forward to tomorrows update. Very exciting.

MC

I am very excited about tomorrow but I need to get a 1000 miles done before it can be tuned. At the moment it is running on the old map and is coughing and spluttering a bit. It is also running lean as expected so it will all be very much low revs and off boost. Going to be a frustrating period. I drove it down the road today and is driveable, just....

I am sure we could arrange a 'tag team' type of event where we all drive 100 odd miles each for you :grin:

The flip side of that is that we all get a go when she is proper up and running!

:thumb:

:sad: Looks like I won't be collecting today! Matt will not let me drive it in the rain in case it gets dirty :frustrated:. More to the point he needs to take it on a 10 mile round trip to get an MOT put on it before I can collect it and wants it to be shiny and clean when I come get it.

Fingers crossed the weather is dry tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back