Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HPN3R's coming home . . .

HPNer

Imola
. . . on Tuesday!!!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Some of you will have seen on another thread about my car's recent journey to Christian to have a fair bit of remedial work and new parts to return the car to 'factory' spec (as far as any car that has had a colour change inside and out!).

Christian, as I've said before, is a top bloke when it comes to 993s. Probably one of the best..

I had also expressed my disappointment at some findings of the work done previously, particularly during the respray etc.

So the car went back to Impact for paint correction.

I just wanted to say that I have nothing but respect for Sam at Impact, who put his hands up to where certain items hadn't gone quite according to plan. He has behaved like an absolute gentleman and corrected, at some considerable cost, but free of charge to me, all the issues (and then some).

The car returns under covered wagon on Tuesday . . .

:Dance-Tap:

Number plate . . .

A few months ago, as one does, I wondered who had the number HPN 3R, checked it with DVLA and it hadn't been issued.
DVLA said they'd put it up for auction in due course.

Which they did in January, so I picked it up for £160.

I feel a little like Toad of Toad Hall now!

Parp, parp!
:thumb:

People are given names. Machines with some of form human trait deserve the same. Look at Zingari and GT4 as example. 😜

HPN3R- like it. You wouldn't have got FLT CMDR on a UK plate.

What a steal! Nice addition to the car and helps develop its character.

Hey Phil ....... that was good buy ........ :)

I will be down at Impact on Wednesday morning to pick my car up ......... :)

Nice one

Glad it's all ship shaped and ready to roll once more.

The plate is a great addition!

highway said:
People are given names. Machines with some of form human trait deserve the same. Look at Zingari and GT4 as example. 😜

I wanted KN08 HED but obviously I couldn't use it on the 'Last of the traditional shaped air-cooled 911' :oops:

Nice one. Plate sounds sounds like a right touch for £160.

Zingari said:
highway said:

I wanted KN08 HED but obviously I couldn't use it on the 'Last of the traditional shaped air-cooled 911' :oops:

We could ask 911uk to change your user name?

Zingari said:
Last of the traditional shaped air-cooled 911

The penultimate air-cooled 911 :hand:

Glad to hear all's been sorted and great news on the plate :thumb:

My Zingers plate suggestion would be 258 AGS :?:

That reg is a nice buy. Having a pp on my car was how I first met up with other local forum members - one saw my car, connected the plate with my ID here and pinged me a pm. I like a nick-name themed reg.

The flip side being the attitude encapsulated by my brother when he first saw my plate - "That's a funny way to spell 'w***er'" :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back