Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking at a Cayenne thread, now turned into a new owner.

Les

My Nephew is going to look at a silver 3.2 Cayenne (80K) tomorrow (at a dealers) reg: EU55OPJ and I thought it might be worth asking on here if anyone knows anything about it?

Looks a nice car from the photos.

Attachments

• media_237.jpeg
    media_237.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 4,867
the 3.2 V6 is an awful under powered VW based engine that results in fuel economy up in the teens, far worse than the 4.5 V8

the car in question has air suspension which is a massive plus, heated seats and steering wheel controls running on 19" alloys which are the best balance

Warning lights all over the place, bulbs, handbrake and engine, and it would not rev above 4K on a test drive. Why do dealers say its perfect then you find you can't even drive it - what a pain in the ass. 3 hour drive as well.

Anyway he gave it a miss and ended up with this one.

Cayenne_997.jpg

He's not sure if he should keep the wheels black or have them sprayed silver??

Les,the black one looks like a nicer car all round black alloys on a black car are a love it hate it thing, so only he can decide . personally anthersite or another very dark silver would look good . :thumb: :grin:

Looks fine with the black wheels on it ,I think far better than silver and black ..
My Cayenne has Black summer wheels and now has its winter( silver ) set on .....it looks 100% better with black wheels .....

What is the spec ...?

T .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back