Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seems really good value

The blue car has been for sale for ages.....It's been discussed in here before. :hand:

It's best to avoid the blue one, I nearly bought it!

I enquired regarding the white 996T and it had a colour change from silver.

elan said:
It's best to avoid the blue one, I nearly bought it!

I enquired regarding the white 996T and it had a colour change from silver.

Are you happy to share what was up with the cars? I had a close shave with. Carrera S
Which needed 8k of work at 6 years with a full and recent PFSH

s70rjw said:
Are you happy to share what was up with the cars? I had a close shave with. Carrera S
Which needed 8k of work at 6 years with a full and recent PFSH

The car had a the chrono clock but no sport button. The replacement service book was stamped by a back street MOT station in Glasgow. The bodywork was poor with rust around arches, stone chips and the windscreen cracked. The garage had spent a lot to fix the issues, including replacement turbo so not sure what's happened since I viewed the car.

I think there were other issues which I forget. There was a thread when I was looking at the car which has more details: http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=111905&sid=f92b3899d91bd642e868606842b16c3d

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back