Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ciima Repair

Ah yes - I got distracted whilst this page was open - should have seen your update. You could always scratch "TEMP" in with a sharp knife :p

I apologise for giving you the heads up on these as at the time they looked a good solution to a problem that's many cars suffer.
They clearly are not as good a quality as we had all hoped :nooo:

Lucky mine are still good so I'll be taking great care now.

Apologies once again.

No worries.

You were only tryng to help.

The Distance Selling Regulations ans PayPal will see us right :thumb:

Rob325114 said:
Ah yes - I got distracted whilst this page was open - should have seen your update. You could always scratch "TEMP" in with a sharp knife :p

Or another four-letter word or any symbol really :?:

Porsche-logo-640x480.jpg

Would you like your name on a grain of rice too?

maybe if you paint all the buttons black with no symbols it wont be so noticeable ? :?:

seeforez said:
maybe if you paint all the buttons black with no symbols it wont be so noticeable ? :?:

Lucky dip :?:

On a related note, I'm thinking of buying some of those wheelie-bin stickers to stop me crashing all the time:

2006%20Porsche%20Carrera%20C4s%20Cabriolet%202-19-06%20148.jpg

PS - what is the leftmost pedal supposed to do?

Mine seems to be seized :?:

Rob325114 said:
GT4 said:
I have stripped and painted (VHT gloss enamel, low temp cure, self-prime) the rockers today

Pics tomorrow after they dry and I refit

But here is the strip

What's your plan for the TEMP and fan decals? I saw someone used model-making letters from ebay for the TEMPn. They peeled them off after spraying, leaving them, enabling the LED to shine through afterwards.

I remember TVR back in the day deliberately put no labels on the buttons and switches... their view being that any owner would take time to familiarise themselves with what each one did, so their use was limited.

I liked the way they hid the door handles (interior and exterior) in different places on each model :grin:

PS - what is the leftmost pedal supposed to do?

Mine seems to be seized :?:[/quote]

Don't worry that's perfectly normal mine is the same, i have just checked on rennlist and its actually a spare cover for the accelerator when the original tread wears down - porsche knew these engines would all last >200k miles so built in this extra cover to be prepared as they were criticised in the past for the excessive cost of maintenance items.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back