Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Its back out with the others !! 1655 bhp & 2223 lb ft !!

That too, is a work of art!!

Wasn't there someone on here that at one point had a Big Mac F1?

The return of Marty Wild said:
That too, is a work of art!!

Wasn't there someone on here that at one point had a Big Mac F1?

Not sure

Got this tucked away..!! Porsche content !!

Nice bikes boba. This is mine 8)

Attachments

• img_0215_349.jpg
    img_0215_349.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 3,297
Holy cr4p Boba.......................

are they sleepers making up your flooring there?! haha

That is a crazy bike, nothing like raw 3k weave!

Nice collection of cars and bikes.

I see the the cars are all 4WD?

Is that a sneaky Teapot collection in there too (picture of the first bike)??

mangobay said:
Is that a sneaky Teapot collection in there too (picture of the first bike)??

It is indeed LOL !! my wifes Versace set :nooo:

Boba fett said:
I for one am in awe of some of your guy's motors, Nick W for just one example...

I would love to see all your cars! Would start a thread, but I don't bring much to the table. Unless you count bicycles too!

Love bikes to !!

My OCD is being upset by the candles on the left and right, which are different distances apart from each other.

Must. Get. Out. More. :eek:

Awesome bikes by the way gents, seem to recall seeing them over on Marty's bike thread. Makes my old Giant hardtail MTB look a little conventional.

Robertb said:
Boba fett said:
I for one am in awe of some of your guy's motors, Nick W for just one example...

I would love to see all your cars! Would start a thread, but I don't bring much to the table. Unless you count bicycles too!

Love bikes to !!

My OCD is being upset by the candles on the left and right, which are different distances apart from each other.

Must. Get. Out. More. :eek:

Awesome bikes by the way gents, seem to recall seeing them over on Marty's bike thread. Makes my old Giant hardtail MTB look a little conventional.

Fear not, I have tided it up for you !! :thumb:

Boba fett said:
Alfaian said:
Nice bikes boba. This is mine 8)

Love that, I'm not allowed a proper Bike :oops:

:thewife: lol. Been around Europe on it twice now. Bavaria to Austria was superb. Over a very wet stelvio ( hated it) around lake como then Monza and Milan before we ended up on the Italian riviera and on to Monaco all via the coast road in an open faced helmet t shirt and jeans in 30 degree sunshine. Superb . Up through the route du napoleon through sisteron gap and Grenoble on to chamonix 8)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back