Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

So the 2017 F1 season is almost upon us

Alfaian said:
Anyway, you're on a 997 forum while having a 996 :)

:?:

alex yates said:
kurlykris said:
Stop being naughty Alex :hand:

Just warming T8 up. Gotta keep him busy :grin:

Have you noticed he's more regimental on here when his car's sorn'd for the winter :wack:

Not a fan of SORN, hence my MOT failure thread, it is the Devils work :frustrated:

Alfaian said:
alex yates said:
Alfaian said:
Anyway, you're on a 997 forum while having a 996 :)

:?:

Thought you implied I couldn't talk formula one on a 997 forum. Wires crossed :thumb:

Wasn't meaning any offence. Just having a jest about threads getting moved to relevant sections......seeing as it's the latest craze on here.

:thumb:

I thought the idea was not to drift?! :lol:

The return of Marty Wild said:
I thought the idea was not to drift?! :lol:

But in a 997 they will :)

Threads gone to pot :nooo:

alex yates said:
kurlykris said:
Stop being naughty Alex :hand:

Just warming T8 up. Gotta keep him busy :grin:

Have you noticed he's more regimental on here when his car's sorn'd for the winter :wack:

Two current F1 discussion threads now merged :thumb:

Ricciardo for world champ in 2017. I'd like to see Bottas handing LH his arse on occasions, as I think he can, and it'd be great if Ferrari can produce a winning car. McLaren are yet again looking like abject failures, expect Alonso to walk away part way through the season if it doesn't improve. Stroll will bankrupt Williams just like Maldonado did with all the crashes he's going to have, and Palmer will visit the podium more than once for Renault.
The new cars look interesting, the tracks need to change, they should bin all the Tilke designed ones and revert back to the classics, where overtaking and real skill is rewarded.

Was good to see that the tarmac run-offs have been almost completely replaced with gravel traps in Barcelona.

That should give the chaps an incentive to respect track limits a bit more than has been the recent trend.

Nice video showing F1 2017 vs 2016.
Flying lap in a 2016 F1 car (Lewis's pole lap) in Barcelona compared to the fastest lap of testing with Kimi in a 2017 car.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back