Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997GT2 KLINE INCONEL Race Exhaust

As Felix has posted here, I will have delivery of a new exhaust for my car to look forward to.

During my dealings with Felix , he has been excellent to deal with and this latest option really indicates to me that there are some fantastic guys on this forum, both business chaps and individuals. I have recently made a purchase of items from another member on here and he has also been great to deal with.

It's heartening to know that there is a great friendship amongst members on here and brings back an element of trust amongst us.

Here's to us ....🍺.....

Terry

Thank you Terry for the kind words! We do our best to deliver proper quality and honest business. Your new system with all the parts will dispatch on Monday :thumb:

Well , the kit has arrived , not sure if it is fair to call this 'an exhaust' as it is more of a piece of art really...the quality is tremendous, and I'm looking forward to getting it fitted as time permits....sooner the better ...

Thanks to Felix for the commitment and I can thoroughly recommend dealing with him ......!

Terry

911TEL said:
Well , the kit has arrived , not sure if it is fair to call this 'an exhaust' as it is more of a piece of art really...the quality is tremendous, and I'm looking forward to getting it fitted as time permits....sooner the better ...

Thanks to Felix for the commitment and I can thoroughly recommend dealing with him ......!

Terry

Terry, I am glad everything arrived safe and sound! It was a pleasure to deal together and get a Kline Inconel on your ride. Enoy it :bandit:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back