Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Aero kit / GT3 front splitter PU

Cool, brought the one mentioned earlier in thread. Will report back on quality / fitment. Cheers

Gollom122 said:
It is an easy DIY job.
Removal - pull from the middle forwards and down, then work your way to each side - there is a torx screw underneath - I never put mine back in as its not needed to hold the splitter in.

Interesting. Do they really come off that easy and only have one Torx screw? Mine is badly in need of some attention. I'll need to take a look at doing it myself

Gollom122 said:
Back on the car
Freshly painted bumper and my plasti dipped splitter

That looks great, must be the way I go is it just plastidip or do I need a matt clear coat on after :thumb:

Gollom122 said:
A big thanks to BIG E 118. I never expected the Plasti Dip to do such a fantastic job - I wish I'd spent more time rubbing down before I started as I think the finish would have been perfect.
Here are the before and afters

Looks great, glad I could help!

Big E 118 said:
Gollom122 said:
A big thanks to BIG E 118. I never expected the Plasti Dip to do such a fantastic job - I wish I'd spent more time rubbing down before I started as I think the finish would have been perfect.
Here are the before and afters

Looks great, glad I could help!

That's just the black plasti dip. Splitter pulls off easy - chances are if you've every had yours replaced the screws at each end won't be there. Really simple to remove.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back