Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone know the red 997 Gen 2 GT3 at Strasse?

911 Bob

Newbie here and looking to purchase a Porsche. Currently thinking about GT4, 997 Turbo or GT3.
I've done my homework on all models and broadly know the differences. However, just wondering if anybody has any background on the GT3 currently for sale at Strasse. Looks stunning.

Thanks

Bob

Clarkey had one similar to this, might be worth PM'ing him. Can't imagine there'd be a huge number of these in the country

Hi Roro, long time no speak.

Spa in Oct?

This is a similar spec to my old car but there are differences. All the differences from mine are 'possible" - wheels and carbon trim: but i dont think it is my former car. Just reread that...great grammar;)

I may have some news on the GT front...

Hey Clarkey, yes long time! I'd love to do Spa... will see what I can do regards booking that. I see you've gone Porsche crazy - GT4 & Macan 8) i've been in your 964... or was that a 993... I can't keep up ... :grin:

Thanks guys. If you wouldn't mind keeping this thread on topic from hereon as I'm keen to find a previous owner of this car.

Cheers

Bob

Yes Roro, naughty boy🙄

911 Bob said:
Thanks guys. If you wouldn't mind keeping this thread on topic from hereon as I'm keen to find a previous owner of this car.

Cheers

Bob

Ask the dealer to show you the log book.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back