Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black vinyl headlight surrounds in the U.K.?

Finally got my arse in gear and did these this evening. Need to let the adhesive cure a bit and dry out prior to a little tidying around the edges.

Look ok to me.

Nice job, took the lights out eh? You are such a perfectionist, admirable :thumb:

MJA911 said:
Nice job, took the lights out eh? You are such a perfectionist, admirable :thumb:

Err, took the lights out because it started to rain and I wanted to get it done this afternoon. I felt bad that I hadn't got my arse in gear and done it up until now whilst you lot had..

Nothing to do with being a perfectionist sadly. :lol:

If you say so! Having the lights out saved your back from creaking if my experience was anything to go by, plus doing it indoors definitely a good idea, nice and warm and dry. I'd do the same if I did it again.

Monkey they look nice mate :thumb: :thumb:

Filthy night out there, so pictures aren't great, but you get the idea..

Looks right. Can't wait to do the wheels next.
:)

That does look good monkey :thumb: :thumb:

Slightly better pictures for this morning.

The car is filthy, but it's easier to see the finished look in daylight.

Really surprising how that mod changes the look of the front end.

:thumb:

Thanks Matt, received and fitted to GT3.

DON'T forget to put some washing up liquid in the water when applying them, the instructions just state water and are not explicit about this!

You have been warned! :)

Attachments

• _sam1814_152.jpg
    _sam1814_152.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 4,784
Stuart Mackay said:

DON'T forget to put some washing up liquid in the water when applying them, the instructions just state water and are not explicit about this!

Stuart that also looks great especially with the smile grille :thumb: :grin:

Suits the car Stuart, speed colour and the smilie grill, nice Job :thumb:

PS. agree on the need to add a touch of fairy liquid/baby shampoo to the water spray!

Phil 997 said:
Stuart Mackay said:

Stuart that also looks great especially with the smile grille :thumb: :grin:

Car looks sorta happy too with the new eye make up!?!

Attachments

• _sam1813_196.jpg
    _sam1813_196.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 4,716

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back