Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Speed Warning

gtb5

This lady voice will alert speed limits from time to time, is there a option to turn this off?

I have the same issue, funny how I never hear it when the wife isn't in the car.

Have you tried the OBC settings?

Could be wrong but If unable to remove or alter manually as above then it could be a location based factory setting. Don't know what part of the world you reside, but some countries insist on such features. To remove it may require a visit to your dealer, (or someone with PIWIS) and no doubt some sort of waiver to sign to say that you had the feature removed.
:dont know:

I'm trying to find which section of OBC setting can allow the speed alert to be turned off. It seems the system is reading some road sign and comparing to GPS location so it doesn't announce all the time though.

Found it, it's in the Map option and have speed alert disabled.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back