Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

981 Boxster S - It's a Revelation

Any news :dont know:

I'd also like to put it on record that Jonttt has 'acted' on my advice and bought one :eek:

This thread had no (well OK quite a bit) of bearing on my decision to buy a 981 :whistle:

michelin said:
My last post here was Oct last year and I'm still searching for the 'right' one.
I may have found it though! Going to view on Saturday! :lol:
£16k's worth of extras including PDK, PASM, PSE and Sports chrono.
I always wanted PSE and would of had it fitted anyway if the car didn't come with it. This one has it fitted from factory so I'm pleased with that.
2013 plate with 16k on the clock! Yes, 16k! :thumb:

wow, that spec is like finding a needle in a haystack, get it snapped up :thumb:

Ah ha Mr. Zingari!
The news is good!
It passed the inspection last week with just a leaking condenser to replace. The current owner is sorting this out for me which I appreciate greatly.
I've been looking over on 'Boxa.net' and one of the guys 'T4RES' has a then same car as me. It looks absolutely stunning and I can't believe I will so have one in my possession :lol:
His has the same toys as mine which I'm intrigued as to how the work and operate. The manual!!!
Watch this space for more soon... :thumb:

Cheers Jon! I have done! The current owner is a true gent and has looked after the car fastidiously. I am extremely grateful.
It's even had a frontal bra from new!
:thumb:

michelin said:
It's even had a frontal bra from new!

:eek:

Are you shipping it from the USA :grin:

The time it's taken to actually agree a pick up date you'd think I was shipping it from there :roll:
I'm a fussy chap :grin:

The Mexico blue one is still there - at 49 bags :eek: :floor:

Can't believe you haven't bagged it yet :grin:

It'll be sold long before it reaches your target level sir !

Well, I'm getting mine on Monday and prices are rising rather steeply. :thumb:

tim993 said:
Can't believe you haven't bagged it yet :grin:

It'll be sold long before it reaches your target level sir !

They need to lighten the load by 10+ bags and take off the Jonttt Mk2 Rose tinted specs :hand:

Now now, be nice to JonT :)

:wink:
Us scousers have to stick together 🙄

All I'll say is it certainly is a revelation!
I drove mine back Monday night and couldn't believe how good this car is :eek:
It was a 400 mile journey, dark and roads were wet so took it easy but the road holding, feel of planted presence and power were first class.
I'd go as far to say its better than the 997 I had two years ago! :wack:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back